Catherine Komugisha Tindiwensi is a lecturer of entrepreneurship at Makerere University Business School and an Agribusiness development Consultant with over 15 years of work experience.
She holds a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Masters in Business Administration (MBA- Entrepreneurship) and she is currently pursuing her PhD Studies in Agricultural Entrepreneurship.
Her areas of expertise include smallholder commercialization, agricultural entrepreneurship, value chain development, program design, monitoring and evaluation, conducting market studies, strategic planning, developing training manuals, and policy and research studies.
Her research areas include marketing, strategy, entrepreneurship and innovation in food and agribusiness systems.Some of her clients include UNHCR, UNDP, USAID, SNV, Oxfam, WorldBank, NAADS, Technoserve and UBTEB among others.
Roles at Agriquest Uganda :
- Guide stakeholder identification process, supervise
- mapping & selecting the project beneficiaries
- participate in data collection, analysis and generation of research output
disseminate research outputs and facilitating in their uptake
- Managing Director of Dathine Agricultural Consult Ltd: She is the founder and lead in-house consultant handling technical consultancy work for over 10 years. She also oversees business development, administration and management.
- Lecturer: Makerere University Business School: Subjects taught include entrepreneurship, small business management, strategic management, feasibility study and business plans at Graduate and under graduate levels.
- Founder and Executive Director of YAP Uganda (Youth with A Purpose) a ministry that aims at strengthening the capacity of the youth to live responsible lives and positively impact on society by fostering their spiritual, social and economic development.