- Establish alternative ways of encouraging beneficiaries of agricultural development supported initiatives to engage in dialogue about introducing ethical agricultural standards.
- Develop and disseminate resources necessary to make informed ethical and quality standard-based decisions in support of a more just and equitable food and agriculture VC system
- Ascertain how decision-making procedures in international food and agriculture policy and practices can be implemented by agricultural players at the bottom of the pyramid.
- Assist agricultural VC micro-players to adhere to basic Codes of Conduct.
- Review existing agribusiness quality standards, ethical dilemmas, & mobile ICT applications (mobile apps) to determine their appropriateness in sustaining a competitive agribusiness climate.
- Develop a website and mobile app which can be used as(1) reference point for agricultural standards and ethical practices; and (2) a “farmer-to-buyer” brokerage and market information access point.